Saturday, February 25, 2012

At Home Game Testing




Back in High School I remember one of my classmates told me about making money testing games at home. He seemed like a trustworthy guy from what I knew about him at that time. But in reality he could have been a compulsive liar. He gave me a link to a website that gave me a really good sales pitch. I was hooked and fascinated at the opportunity they offered. They had a 100% money back guarantee so I was like why not give it a try. I signed up using money I had in my Paypal account. They sent me my log in info to my email. I was eager to start and make some easy money. I quickly type the url of the website and proceed to log on. A big disappointment awaited me. The website offered basically a database of links to some classified sites. None of which would help you really get you an "At Home Game Testing" job. There was a nice e-book that tried to make you feel good about yourself. Just a bunch of Bullshit, I realized that this was completely a scam devised by someone to make money of idiots like me.

At least I got my money refunded back to me, but I still felt utterly ripped off. I hated myself for falling for such an idiotic scam. But I must give credit to the guy who made this site.
It is targeted very well to teenagers, the unemployed, gamers, and lazy ****s




If you didn't want to read any of the above:
Websites selling you a membership to become "At Home Game Testers" are all SCAMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment